The latest report titled “Butadiene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butadiene.
|Process Included||Butadiene Production From Ethanol|
Butadiene Production From Carbon Monoxide
Butadiene Production From n-Butane via Houdry Catadiene Process
Butadiene Production From Butene via Oxidative Dehydrogenation process
Butadiene Production From Aliphatic Hydrocarbons via Steam Cracking Process.
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butadiene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butadiene Production Process:
- Butadiene Production From Ethanol: This analysis offers a comprehensive cost assessment of Butadiene production from Ethanol. In this process, hydrous ethanol undergoes partial dehydrogenation to produce acetaldehyde, which further gets converted to form crotyl alcohol after getting converted to crotonaldehyde. Crotyl alcohol finally dehydrates to form butadiene.
2. Butadiene Production From Carbon Monoxide: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Butadiene production from Carbon Monoxide. In this process, CO undergoes fermentation to form 2,3-butanediol, which is then processed under the presence of a catalyst to form butadiene, with methyl ethyl ketone and ethanol released as by-products.
3. Butadiene Production From n-Butane via Houdry Catadiene Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Butadiene production from n-Butane via Houdry Catadiene process. In this process, n-butane undergoes catalytic dehydrogenation by getting treated with alumina and chromia to produce butadiene at higher temperature.
4. Butadiene Production From Butene via Oxidative Dehydrogenation process: This report provides detailed economics of Butadiene production from Butene via oxidative Dehydrogenation process. In this process, mixed butene undergoes oxidative dehydrogenation (catalytically) and forms a stream of butadiene, which is then purified to form butadiene.
5. Butadiene Production From Aliphatic Hydrocarbons via Steam Cracking Process: This study confers a detailed cost analysis of Butadiene production from Aliphatic Hydrocarbons via Steam Cracking process. In this process, a mixture of aliphatic hydrocarbon is profusely heated at elevated temperature to yield various unsaturated hydrocarbons, which includes butadiene. Then, using extractive distillation with a polar aprotic solvent, butadiene is separated from the mixture. Finally, butadiene is separated through distillation from other solvents.
Butadiene is a four-carbon compound with the presence of double bonds between its first-second and third-fourth carbon atoms. Its IUPAC name is 1,3-Butadiene, with a molecular formula of C4H6. It is a colorless compound and occurs in a gaseous state naturally. It has an odor of gasoline and is soluble in organic solvents mostly, such as ether, benzene, etc.
It is derived from ethylene synthesis, which is released as a by-product. It is primarily used in the production of rubbers as well as plastics and resins.
Butadiene is chiefly used in the production of various rubber and plastic products. The variety of rubbers it forms includes butadiene rubber, neoprene, nitrile butadiene rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber, etc. It also produces ABS- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene resin after combining with styrene. Apart from that, it is responsible for the production of a plethora of other resins and is a chief ingredient of rubber production.
Key Questions Answered in the Butadiene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Butadiene market?
- What are the various processes used for Butadiene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Butadiene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Butadiene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Butadiene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Butadiene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Butadiene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Butadiene production?
- What is the time frame for Butadiene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Butadiene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Butadiene Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene-rubber
- Butanal Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanal
- Bio-Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bio-butadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA