The latest report titled “Butanedioic acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butanedioic acid.
|Product Name||Butanedioic acid|
|Process Included||Butanedioic acid Production From Raw Sugar Via Fermentation|
Butanedioic acid Production From Maleic Anhydride Via Hydrogenation
Butanedioic acid Production From Gylcerol Via Microbial Fermentation
Butanedioic acid Production From Glucose Via Fermentation.
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butanedioic acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butanedioic acid Production Process:
1. Butanedioic acid Production From Raw Sugar Via Fermentation: This analysis offers a thorough cost evaluation of Butanedioic acid production from sugar fermentation. In this process, raw sugar undergoes dilution followed by its hydrolysis to form glucose and fructose. They further undergo fermentation to yield butanedioic acid.
2. Butanedioic acid Production From Maleic Anhydride Via Hydrogenation: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Butanedioic acid production from Maleic Anhydride. In this process, Succinic Anhydride is synthesized from Maleic Anhydride after getting hydrogenated. Succinic Anhydride is further converted to Butanedioic acid.
3. Butanedioic acid Production From Gylcerol Via Microbial Fermentation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Butanedioic acid acid production from Glycerol using microbial fermentation. In this process, glycerol undergoes fermentation by the help of A. succinogenes in the presence of dimethyl sulfoxide (an electron acceptor) to produce Butanedioic acid
4. Butanedioic acid Production From Glucose Via Fermentation: This report provides detailed economics of Butanedioic acid production from Glucose. In this process, glucose syrup undergoes fermentation to form succinic acid.
Butanedioic acid is also called succinic acid and is a four-carbon organic compound. It has a formula of C4H6O4. It occurs in powder form and is white. It has a shiny texture to it. Butanedioic acid has no characteristic odour in it. It can either be generated by liquefied Petroleum Gas or can be synthesized by microbes naturally. The natural way of its synthesis is through anaerobic digestion.
The Butanedioic acid market is gaining momentum owing to its wide applicability across various industries. It is predominantly used in food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and chemical industries. In the food and beverage industries, the key driver to its growth is as a flavouring agent owing to its acidic taste. In chemical industries, the propeller of its demand is its use as a chemical reagent and intermediate to a series of chemical reactions. Moreover, it is also popular as a surfactant.
Key Questions Answered in the Butanedioic acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Butanedioic acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Butanedioic acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Butanedioic acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Butanedioic acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Butanedioic acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Butanedioic acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Butanedioic acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Butanedioic acid production?
- What is the time frame for Butanedioic acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Butanedioic acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Butanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanol
- Butadiene Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene-rubber
- Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA