Eugenol Production Cost Analysis Report, Raw Materials Requirements, Costs and Key Process Information, Provided by Procurement Resource
The latest report titled “Eugenol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Eugenol.
|Process Included||Eugenol Production From Steam DistillationEugenol Production From Solvent ExtractionEugenol Production From Hydro-Distillation|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Eugenol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Eugenol Production Process:
- Eugenol Production From Steam Distillation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Eugenol production via Steam Distillation. Aromatic plants such as cinnamon bark, tulsi leaves, pepper, oregano, clove buds, turmeric, ginger, and thyme are used to extract the essential oil. This essential oil is combined with a solution of 3 percent potassium or sodium hydroxide. The reaction ends up in the production of phenolic alkali salt, and the insoluble component is further put through steam distillation. In the final stage, the obtained crude eugenol undergoes purification processes, like HPLC, NMR, TLC, etc.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/eugenol-production-from-steam-distillation/requestsample
- Eugenol Production From Solvent Extraction: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Eugenol production through Solvent Extraction. Eugenol is derived from several solvents, such as N-hexane, methanol, petroleum ether, and ethanol. In the following process, clove buds are ground and wrapped in filter paper. Next, the filter paper is inserted in a reflux flask as well as an extraction thimble. In the end, an appropriate solvent is utilised in the Soxhlet apparatus for extracting the concentrated oil at roughly 50 °C.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/eugenol-production-from-solvent-extraction/requestsample
- Eugenol Production From Hydro-Distillation: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Eugenol production using Hydro-Distillation. Initially, a sample of clove is taken in a volumetric flask that goes under hydrodistillation for about 4-6 hours. In the next stage, the distillate (containing eugenol) is obtained, which is saturated with NaCl after its This step is followed by adding ether. Next, the ether gets treated with anhydrous sodium sulphate for recovery. At last, the eugenol produced undergoes filtration.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/eugenol-production-from-hydro-distillation/requestsample
Eugenol is a phenolic molecule that occurs in nature, found in many plants, including clove, cinnamon, and bay leaves. It is allylic substituted guaiacol that appears to have a pale-yellow colour with an oily texture. It has properties like neuroprotective, antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and antifungal.
Eugenol has a wide range of applications in various end-user industries, including food, agricultural, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and flavour, as well as other such industries driving its market demand. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is employed owing to its properties of being anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, and analgesic. Due to it being aromatic, it can be used in food as a flavouring imparting warming qualities which furthers the market growth. It is also employed to obstruct the additional polymerizing resins and can potentially impede the usage of resin cement, boosting its demand in the sector. Various eugenol derivatives are used in medicine as a common antiseptic and anesthetic, which is propelling its market use.
Key Questions Answered in the Eugenol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Eugenol market?
- What are the various processes used for Eugenol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Eugenol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Eugenol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Eugenol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Eugenol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Eugenol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Eugenol production?
- What is the time frame for Eugenol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Eugenol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Etidronic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/etidronic-acid
- Eucalyptol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/eucalyptol
- Eucalyptus Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/eucalyptus-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA