Sulfuric Acid Production Cost Analysis Report 2022-2027: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements and Cost Breakups
The latest report titled “Sulfuric Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Sulfuric Acid.
|Product Name||Sulfuric Acid|
|Process Included||Sulfuric Acid Production from H2S Gases via Wet Sulphuric Acid ProcessSulfuric Acid Production from Iron Pyrite GasesSulfuric Acid Production from Spent Acid via Double Contact ProcessSulfuric Acid Production from Sulphur via Double Contact ProcessSulfuric Acid Production from Sulphur via Single Contact ProcessSulfuric Acid Production from Tail Gas Using H2O2 Abatement|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Sulfuric Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Sulfuric Acid Production Process:
- Sulfuric Acid Production from H2S Gases via Wet Sulphuric Acid Process : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Sulfuric Acid production via H2S Gases via the Wet Sulphuric Acid Process. During the process, the feed gas hydrogen sulfide is burned, resulting in sulphur dioxide and water. Next, Sulphur dioxide gets converted to sulphur trioxide. It is later brought to a cool temperature where it reacts with water in the gas phase forming sulphuric acid, which is further condensed and concentrated to about 98 wt%.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/sulfuric-acid-production-from-h2s-gases-via-wet-sulphuric-acid-process/requestsample
- Sulfuric Acid Production from Iron Pyrite Gases: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Sulfuric Acid production through Iron Pyrite Gases. In the course of this process, iron pyrite gas is treated, and the gas’s sulfor dioxide gets converted to sulfor trioxide, which on double-contact double absorption, generates sulphuric acid.
Re quest Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/sulfuric-acid-production-from-iron-pyrite-gases/requestsample
- Sulfuric Acid Production from Spent Acid via Double Contact Process : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Sulfuric Acid production using Spent Acid via a Double Contact Process. The process is employed to regenerate spent sulphuric acid via alkylation, including spent acid decomposition. The process is followed by the double-contact double absorption (DC/DA) process, in which spent acid is decomposed; this takes place in a furnace creating sulphur dioxide. The sulphur dioxide full of gas gets purified and later fed to a double-contact double absorption process resulting in sulphuric acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/sulfuric-acid-production-from-spent-acid-via-double-contact-process/requestsample
- Sulfuric Acid Production from Sulphur via Double Contact Process : The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Sulfuric Acid production via Sulphur using Double Contact Process. The process begins with burning sulphur to create sulphur dioxide, which is further converted to sulphur trioxide. Using a double-contact double absorption (DC/DA) process, Sulphur Trioxide is changed into Sulfuric Acid, with a high concentration of Sulfuric Acid solution in water.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/sulfuric-acid-production-from-sulphur-via-double-contact-process/requestsample
- Sulfuric Acid Production from Sulphur via Single Contact Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Sulfuric Acid production through sulphur via a Single Contact Process. The process includes burning sulphur to form sulfor dioxide, which gets converted to sulphur trioxide. The Sulphur trioxide is further converted to sulphuric acid by absorption with a recirculating sulphuric acid solution in water in only one column. In the process, the absorption column of gas containing sulphur dioxide is not recovered.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/sulfuric-acid-production-from-sulphur-via-single-contact-process/requestsample
- Sulfuric Acid Production from Tail Gas Using H2O2 Abatement : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Sulfuric Acid production using Tail Gas Using H2O2 Abatement. Using the process involving reacting the SO2 with an aqueous scrubbing solution of sulphuric acid that contains hydrogen peroxide in a gas-liquid contacting device, Sulphur dioxide can be oxidised to sulphuric acid. During the process, the liquid scrubbing phase is made the continuous phase during the actual contacting. The acid concentration of the scrubbing solution in the process can be as high as 99 percent + by weight H2SO4. The process is beneficial in the abatement of sulphur dioxide using waste gases that are formed during sulphuric acid manufacturing and also for abating SO2 from other stack gases, consequently alleviating pollution problems. Also, sulphur dioxide is oxidised by hydrogen peroxide to H2SO4.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/sulfuric-acid-production-from-tail-gas-using-h2o2-abatement/requestsample
Sulfuric Acid is a colourless and odourless liquid with a strong acidic nature that is viscous in nature. It is miscible with water. It is a popular mineral acid consisting of elements such as sulphur, oxygen, and hydrogen. It is synthesized in extreme exothermic reactions and readily absorbs water vapour from the air. It is among the most commercially important chemicals. It is a corrosive substance, harmful to the eyes, skin, teeth, and lungs. It finds extensive application in the chemical industry, like its use as a lead-acid battery electrolyte.
Sulfuric Acid demand is increasing from the end-user industries include chemical manufacturing, fertilizers, petroleum refinery, automotive, paper & pulp, and metal processing. In addition, its use as a dehydrating agent, catalyst, and reactant is likely to boost market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Sulfuric Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Sulfuric Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Sulfuric Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Sulfuric Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Sulfuric Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Sulfuric Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Sulfuric Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Sulfuric Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Sulfuric Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Sulfuric Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Sulfuric Acid?
Browse More Reports:
- 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/11-aminoundecanoic-acid
- 2-Hydroxybenzoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/2-hydroxybenzoic-acid
- 3-Hydroxypropanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/3-hydroxypropanoic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA